Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good internet radio for home

Options
  • 14-09-2023 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Looking to invest in a decent digital internet radio, can anyone recommend me something reliable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭muloc

I have a Roberts istream about 12 years now. Still going strong. Know a few others with them and all love them. Think they're about £200 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Malmsteen

I use a Roberts Radio Stream 105 for a number of years now and cant fault it. I use an FM Transmitter with it, that you can buy online for €10 and transmit on my chosen frequency....that way any FM radio I have can be tuned to said frequency and I can listen to what ever radio station I've chosen all over the house, shed etc... hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Malmsteen

Also remember when buying an internet radio that DAB ceased to exist in Ireland earlier this year so your looking for an Internet Radio only... as some with DAB can be pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Sorry to hijack this thread and it probably isn't the most appropriate forum but...

I'm looking at getting something like a ROBERTS Stream 94L. We have very bad FM signal in our office for some reason and I was hoping something like this will help us. Can this pick up TodayFM Newstalk and the likes through the internet radio?

Thanks a mil

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Mad_Lad

I have the Roberts Stream 94i great sound.

• Advertisement
Advertisement