Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes Dealer Issue - C220 (w204) Subframe

Options
  • 14-09-2023 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

My car failed NCT on the basis of a corroded subframe. They told me I was not to drive it. Went to the local Mercedes dealer. There's a known issue that would be covered under warranty. However, it has to be assessed first. The next available slot for that assessment? A few months from now!

So now I'm left with a car that I can't drive in the knowledge that there's likely to be a solution but I can't get as far as that solution as they dealer couldn't care less. Anyone any idea how to resolve this issue? Anyone faced this very issue?

Comments

Advertisement