Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainfall warnings ( Orange Cork, Waterford) Thurs 14 to Fri 15 Sept 2023

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,156 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Sure I might as well be the first, it's been raining a bit but I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary,floods etc,I haven't seen the news so maybe I am just lucky, just with all these warnings....

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Hairypoppins

Torrential rain now ,west Dublin, the heaviest its been since it started 18 hrs ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Hasn't let up at all in Wicklow since yesterday evening. The N11 was pretty hairy in places this evening and have noticed 2 small leaks in my roof. Just miserable out!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Nothing too bad in cork city either, just a bit of ponding. Hopefully stays that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Ended up with 40mm yesterday , midnight to midnight. Not really remarkable in of itself but was remarkable was the duration - more than 24 hours of constant light rain. Max yesterday was only 12.5C which was more akin to January than September. Still, I had an excuse to light the woodstove last night for the first time since spring and it was lovely :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭giveitholly

Ended up with 56mm,and obviously everything is just saturated

• Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭pauldry

Ended up with 0mm. 9mm for first half of September.

In comparison July has 100mm by now and August 80mm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

77mm for the whole event here in Cork.

It didn't feel anything even close to as bad as the rainy day in mid August.

Advertisement