Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2023 Proposed Timetable Changes Irish Rail

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭trellheim

someone told me the reason the 1450 waterford to dublin was 3 coaches because its off the Clonmel line - I thought the platforms were longer than that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Yes same for 13:15 ex Heuston. They were 4 car until they switched Limerick J to ICRs.

Cant remember if the issues is the stations or having to move the train of the split platform at Limerick J.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭trellheim

i thought LJ was famous for long platforms ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭dowlingm

How have things been going since the timetable change? I’m specifically interested in how busy the 0600 Dublin-Cork and the connecting Limerick service have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The OTP Stats for 2024 are down on 2023 by a lot and thats despite the 10 min rule and generous scheduling by Irish Rail.

• Advertisement
Advertisement