Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTÉ2 +1

Options
  • 31-08-2023 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

I’m guessing that RTÉ2 +1 is automated or something? But can anyone confirM it came on at all tonight? Currently showing green screen with programmes start later…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭chrisd2019

Just noticed the same thing myself while channel surfing.. perhaps a coup in in progress in Donnybrook :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I think I've seen before they don't show some films on the plus one, Step Brothers was on in that slot last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭RoTelly

What time was this at? RTÉ2 +1 seems to close around 1am if a film is starting at 12:30 it goes off the air, this was the last time I check.

______

Just one more thing .... when did they return that car

Yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭marclt

This was about 11… the epg was still saying programmes til about 1.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 electricrover88

Sadly no one watches television anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭marclt

You say that…. But….

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Don’t feed the trolls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Is there a specific reason why RTÉ 2+1 isn't a full time channel like RTÉ ONE+1 is?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

My recollection is that it shares its space with RTEjr like RTE One+1 used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭SPDUB

No it doesn't.

They are both on the air at the same time at the weekend and occasionally weekday ( some sports events, Golf recently ) .

IIRC they never mentioned a particular reason but the belief online was because TV3 ( or whatever it was called at the time ) objected .

• Advertisement
Advertisement