Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cliff Walk

Options
  • 25-08-2023 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭

It's a few years since my last visit. Is the Cliff Walk still open ? Some of it was looking under threat from erosion and I seem to remember some discussion of it a few years ago. What's the current status ? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

It's officially closed, but, as far as I am aware, you can get around the barriers. There is another thread here: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058289383/the-cliff-walk-discussion-thread#latest but no updates for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

You can get around the barriers but the walk up over the hill if you're able is far nicer imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

They've reinforced one of the barriers on the bray side that make it extremely hard to jump over it now. I'd suggest going over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭pgmcpq

I had planned to run it, so based on what I’m hearing I’ll probably give it a miss. Sadly.

Advertisement