Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Church of Ireland a Religious Organisation or a Business Organisation Now.

Options
  • 25-08-2023 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

Seems to me personally it is a Business, Run by a person with a White Collar at the Top.

I thought during Covid that Clergy were under pressure with there Parishoners and the Whole Covid experince, quite busy to ring or check how there parishoners were but it also Seems to me a Few were Doing rather Well with Nixers in other places rather than there own Parish, Not all of them.

Roll on a few years and only this week My Father has been Diagnosed with a Terminal Disease, ie maybe now less than a Week at home Getting worse, and isnt amazing that a Week later No Response , Just when a phone call was made and eventually getting through,

Oh yes we got your correspondence we will be in touch,

Still waiting for that phone call,

Maybe i am Right it is a Business after All.

Comments

Advertisement