Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Bray Wyatt

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Very shocking news

Seriously can't believe what I'm reading, so young and leaving behind a very young family

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Absolutely shocked by this..just goes to show how we never know what's going on in people's lives...lots assumed he was missing from ring action for all the wrong reasons

I was genuinely looking forward to what I assumed would be a return soon

RIP

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh wow. What the ever living hell.

there’d been rumours a few weeks back about health issues, but that’s genuinely shocked me.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,291 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wow that’s as shocking as Brodie Lee.

36 is no age and way to young to die

RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭cena

I am shocked. Way too young. Shame he has by on the sidelines

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Unreal. 4 young kids too.

RIP.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sidelined by the health issues since January. Absolutely awful news

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Jaysus **** awful news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Jesus **** Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

So so sad he was too young, he was amazing in so many ways. I was very lucky I got to see him wrestle at the Point years ago a very special talent

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Awful news and only 36

Last Saw him in 2019 during a double taping of SD & Raw in Manchester, he appeared for the dark segment and the crowd went nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

What an awful day for wrestling. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭ThePott

Definitely a reminder that we don't always know what goes on outside of the ring.

At the very least wrestling is a bit less interesting without Bray around, he always had a creative and unique approach to characters and wrestling that made things exciting at the best of times.

36 is no age to die, especially with young kids left behind. Between him and Brodie, they don't even have a combined age of 80, tragic altogether.

RIP

He was rumoured for a Summerslam return or then Raw or Smackdown after it, I thought his health was all good, fit and cleared just waiting on creative to have a return angle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭blowitupref

One of the great storytellers and characters of modern day professional wrestling. 36 so young and has left a young family behind RIP

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Awful news, I was big fan of his.

First the Wyatt Family and then after I'd given up on the WWE a few years ago an acquaintance had recommended I check out the Firefly Funhouse segments and they are what got me back into watching the Fed

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

Man that’s awful news to wake up to. I loved the Wyatt family. Wrestling is just full of tragic early deaths

He must be the first active wrestler to die in the WWE since Benoit?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

What horrible news to wake up to, I saw it in my news feed and had to double/triple check it as I couldn’t believe it.

Only 2 members left of the Wyatt Family now, this is a really tough one to take.

My heart goes out to his Family

Hadn’t thought about that but under contract I can’t think of anyone else.

awful awful news.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I woke up to a bunch of messages on Discord and WhatsApp this morning talking about it. Hard to believe, and so young.

I’m still shocked by the news. he was only 36 which is no age.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Frack! Just saw the news this morning. Too young!

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Was just told the news myself. What the actual fu*k?! The guy was only 36. Shocking.

Terry Funk died at 79 the other day, more than double that of Bray. That's a life... but Bray at 36 is just too young.

• Advertisement

The Wyatt Family are certainties for the Hall of Fame someday.

Smackdown tonight surely will be a Bray Wyatt tribute show

Advertisement