If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fyne Floor standers and Centre

Options
  • 24-08-2023 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Do you have any stock left of the Fyne F303 floor standers and the F300 centre speaker?

Also, looking for some advice. My house is pre wired for surround sound but I don't know what connections to use. I tried Banana Plugs but they didn't fit.

The Banana Plugs on your website look thinner and don't bulge in the middle compared to mine. I stuck an RCA cable into the socket and it fitted if that's any help.

Any idea what might fit?

Thanks,

jh79

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for the post jh79!

We currently have the F303 available in walnut and Light Oak but the black versions are completely gone.

On the centre speaker I only have one F300c left in Light oak! They are completely unavailable in all other finishes and won't be back in unfortunately.

On your connections it's hard to know without seeing them. If it is wired for speaker cable it should accept any 4mm banana plug as you can't wire a speaker up with an RCA. Would you have a photo of the connector and we can check for the best way to wire it?

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.