Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Lessons Dublin

Options
  • 22-08-2023 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

I'm trying to find a driving instructor for regular driving lessons (I did the EDT a whole back).

Due to work I'm only available evenings and weekends.

All the instructors I'm contacting are saying that they can't fit me in for about 2 months and that driving lessons need to be a minimum of 2 hours. The cost is now €50 per hour.

What is your experience of this and could you recommend anyone that will do driving lessons for the Finglas test route centre?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭lizzyjane

If you think 2 months is bad wait until your try and book an actual driving test, I know for a fact people are waiting 10 months+ just to get a date for a driving test in centres in Dublin. A total farce of a system.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Not enough testers or instructors unfortunately. The instructors have more students than they can handle. Unfortunately you’ll just have to go with whoever you can get and wait. The RSA website has the full list of approved instructors if you want to call around the ones local to you.

Post edited by hoodie6029 on

Cui bono?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

Passmasters Driving School

Address: 18 Waterside Crescent Portmarnock Co. Dublin

City of Dublin

Phone number:

(087)2246229.

Ian is a really good instructor. Trained all four of my kids and all passed first time. Good honest guy.

Advertisement