Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Broadband Data Cap

Options
  • 21-08-2023 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Hi, for the last few years i used a Huawei B818 router with a Three data SIM that I got through a corporate account. I used it regularly at weekends and for holidays and never had an issue with data allowances. That changed this year when I started getting emails saying that my account was a limitation corporate account with only a 10Gb allowance. So I went to the Three shop a fortnight ago and got a pay as you go 30Gb card. It only lasted 8 or 9 days and I ran out of data. I watched a few YouTube videos and mainly surfed the internet.

This seems like either something else is using my data or i have another problem

will a regular Three SIM with unlimited data work in the Huawei B818 for data only?

Comments

Advertisement