Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup

Options
  • 21-08-2023 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hey all hope everyone is keeping well. Some people look forward to Christmas, some to their wedding, some to cheltenham but it’s got to be the rugby World Cup for me. Will be putting my fancies on here and on a free telegram group and keeping my p and l for the entirety. If anyone wants to join or pass on the link to those interested it’s below. Cheers Iso

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭famagusta

Good man, best of luck. i presume you will have a few outright bets before it starts>?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

Forget to post the link or am I missing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Isotonic1

Dont go mad as just warmups but like these for the weekend.

New Zealand South Africa. I’m gonna lay New Zealand at 1.5 or 1/2 and hope to get an even game or the boks to lead and will make a profit on that. If it goes well and boks win by 7 plus it’ll be a good payday but once SA keep it close can’t lose. Original outlay 5 points to trade. Will take 2 point profit

England v Fiji. England are in disarray at the moment and a 14 point start for Fiji is too good to let unbacked. They’ll score a few tries and if England knock on and give turnover ball Fiji will punish. Bet at evens NB 2 points

Scotland v Georgia. Georgia are not that shite that they get 24 points against the Scot’s. Will have a v good lineout maul and scrum and hopefully slow down Scotlands ball at ruck time. Happy to back them with the 24 start. 

nap  3 Points

Ireland V Samoa

Samoa+24. Ireland been far from fluent in their 2 games so far and can see wholesale changes throughout the game and plenty disruption to wind down the clock. Self preservation is the name of the game for many of the teams now and preventing injuries is the main goal. 2 points

France V Australia. Starts show France have won by a max of 3 points in the last 10 years and even though this is far from a vintage wallabies im taking them +14. 2 points

As you see backing all the teams getting points. They are warmups and so far most games have lacked any kind of real flow. Stop start games favour the underdogs on the caps

Outlay on Handicap bets 9 points at evens. Whether you bet 1€ per point 10€ per point 100€ per point or €1000. By the end of the World Cup let make a decent profit.

wont let me post link 🥲

Post edited by Isotonic1 on

2 point profit plus taken. Laid at 1.52 backed at 2.44.

Here’s the link

https://t.me/+YjFUo-G6tmMzNDE0

• Advertisement

sa+2

fiji+2

Geo -3

Sam +2

P&L +3 points Saturday 26/08/23 21.35

Can't find the telegram group would anyone have a link to it or has iso posted any WC bets yet?

Did he tip anything for tonight does anyone know?

Hi all, tonight’s opener is a hard one to call but I’m siding with the All Blacks at the prices. This is where I think the loss of Ntamack will tell. Think the all Blacks will have a plan to somewhat nullify DuPont and can seeing him getting some intense attention.

To start my World Cup

New Zealand 5.5 points win 11/10

Good luck if you play

Day 2

Italy Namibia +35 2 points evens lost

Ireland Romania no bet

Georgia +21 2 points evens won

Argentina 10 points evens lost 🤣🤣 coukd you actually believe that!!

So far in RWC23 P&L -15.5 points day2

• Advertisement

Tipping in the telegram group iso? Could do with the notifications

Hey Mark. My phone number was showing so switched back to here

Advertisement