Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art and Hobby Athlone

Options
  • 17-08-2023 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

This is a very long shot, but I'm looking to purchase small skipping rope but it's only available in Athlone Art and Hobby.

I can provide prepaid mailing bag, order the rope online, so the person would just need to go into art and hobby, collect the item, pop it in the mailing bag, drop off at a post box/post office. I'd be willing to pay €5 if anyone is interested!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭cena

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭con747

This is their delivery charge "Currently, The Art & Hobby Shop only accept orders from and deliver to, Ireland & Northern Ireland, standard delivery rate of €6.00 nationwide for all Home Delivery orders under €50" Why do you need someone to go get it and post it to save €1.00. Just asking. If it's leaving the country that's some favour and risk for someone who knows nothing about what could be in the packaging you supply.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭user060916

Item isn't available for home delivery only in store pickup.

Anyway I got it sorted thanks, I posted a prepaid envelope to the store and they sent it to me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I would presume it is not available for online postal delivery, only click and collect, due to not being in stock at their warehouse and only one specific store. This isn't uncommon.

Advertisement