Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2024

Options
  • 16-08-2023 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

One more sleep till tickets go on sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Sir_Name

If anyone has any presale codes they aren’t using, I’d be very grateful for one. 🤞🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

its just a link

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/venueartist/199864/1649419?did=elaserp

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

Tickets bought 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭pedrozeno

Managed to get the cheaper ones but those seem to be gone already.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭DaSchmo

Managed to get a caravan ticket on the presale, that's the hard bit done - took 3 of us on different laptops a few mins of clicking to get one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Managed to get 1 ticket - which is fine in some ways as this year there was no shortage of tickets to be got so would be happy enough holding off until closer to time next year. The installment plan price is a bit much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭mojesius

Yeah I logged in exactly at 9 and couldn't get one for a few minutes but eventually got one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Yeah you're better saving up and just buying later if you like the lineup. No perks for early installment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Had a horrible moment thinking the camper tickets were gone. Job done

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Tickets bought, and a lot of my usual Picnic posse have got ATN tix for the first time - somewhat on the basis that buying cheaper tix this morning should make selling on ATN tix easy enough, somewhat on the basis that we all take a break from Stradbally after this year.

ATN 23 was in Family Camping for me - leaving the kids at home / with Gran next year.

That gets me interested in boutique camping options for 2024 - anyone stay in one of the various options this year? Thoughts?

I’m most likely to go for whatever offers me easy access to clean toilets and showers, easy access to main arena, some (relative) peace and quiet and not having to lug in the tent - in that order of priority!

• Advertisement

Boutique is the place for you so. We go with Podpads every year and they're grand, few options to choose from. Boutique campsite has good showers, long q's at peak times though but they move fast enough. Also have access to the guest area which has proper toilets and sinks, such a luxury! Also has its own entrance to the main arena so its a 2 min walk. This also means you will hear all the sound checks for the main stage in the morning from around 10am but it didnt bother us too much as we were awake anyway at that time. Far enough away from the other stages so you dont really hear the late night music if getting an early night.

This year there was a seperate carpark and festival entrance for boutique camping so the walk in was grand as well, a massive improvement on the previous year

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Hank the DJ

Tickets and Campervan pass purchased, happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Campervan or Caravan……does it matter? I don’t know which I’ll have by next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Yeah, it was strange they were showing as separate. I didn’t see any caravans around us this year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I've always done Boutique camping at ATN for the convenience. Mens showers have no queue for the first while when they open which is great, wasn't a huge food van selection this year, so queues were very long for what they had, including tea/coffee, but didn't bother us as we had stuff to eat in the tent.

We got Pod Pads bell tent for 4 people. Comes with camping bed, rather than inflatable bed, so it's much better sleep (for me anyway), and bags can slide underneath so you have more space within the tent. As noted above, it's right beside main arena for the last two ATN's so it's quick in once there is something you want to see. The guest area to the left of main stage was handy for better toilets/less queues during peak times in main arena. It also has it's own bar and covered sit down area too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Out of curiosity, what are range of prices for Boutique Camping? Any links seem to be taken from website so good to get an idea of what they were this year

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭thebronze14

Haven't been to one yet but will try go next year if there's no weddings etc planned. Off that time anyway. The lineup was so so for me this year so if there's not much to tickle my fancy is there enough to keep occupied anyway? Only been to EP once and liked the fact that you mighn't really like what was on the poster but there was lots that you could enjoy when you walked around. I assume ATN is like a smaller version of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭CorkRed93

going to have to get to this next year. even though the lineup wasnt all that great this year (dont think any festivals lineup was) ive heard only good reports from people who were there.

we paid €600 for a 2 man belle pad with camp beds. They haven't released the prices for 2024 yet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

.....Wrong thread....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

When were you at EP? Imo ATN is a bit like EP was 5-10 years ago (when it was building numbers back up after the crash)

What I noticed at ATN this year was that the smaller areas with random stuff not in my “plans” regularly had a great vibe to them (I’m looking at you, Cambium Club). Way more so than similar areas at EP 2022. If you liked that aspect of the Picnic, I’d expect you to enjoy ATN.

Also felt like there was a LOT less groups of people pushing past me while I was trying to enjoy some gig or other.

Great vibes for the likes of Iggy Pop, Kojaque, Caribou etc, and across the weekend tbh. Standard issue amounts of people chatting their way through the gig but lots of them did seem to also be well into the music during breaks in the conversation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Tickets got for 199pp, which all in all is 60 euro pp cheaper than we paid this year (we went for the add on early entry and there's two of us so 120 saved between us is well worth it)

Good value we felt! Looking forward to next year. Line up can do what it wants in my opinion, I've been to 3x ATN and always discover so much new stuff prior and during the festival that it's always worth the trip. To the commenter above, there's lots to see, do and take in if you're not wanting to see any act in particular. I did yoga and massage this year for the first time and it set me up so well for the day (and deal with pain from walking in the mud lol)

Roll on August 2024!!

Ps may 2024 be the year that googly eyes return

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Norasheen

they were all together at the end of the field

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭TenPicnics

Leaving ATN on the Monday I wondered where they were, stopped off in Waterford before my train to Dublin and there they were, in a tree, their natural environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭TenPicnics

Hope they're back at ATN in 2024: although the pole-dancing CCTV-head robots in high heels were a nice new addition, we need those big eyes gazing down at us Revellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NotInventedHere

Which was a massive pain in the ass. The trek back almost destroyed me on Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,015 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

tickets purchases for our first ATN in 2024 !

any idea when glamping pod tickets go on sale?

Post edited by sydthebeat on

Advertisement