Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlabelled package

Options
  • 14-08-2023 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hello. I am trying to identify this substance which I have just found in my postbox. No indication as to where it came from. Maybe someone can shed some light on the subject. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭stopthevoting

Was it just hand delivered like that, or was it contained in an envelope and sent through the postal system. If it came by post, look up "brushing scam".

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Garibaldi?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Yeah Right

Looks like a bag of the devil's dandruff. Snort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Yeah Right

Disclaimer: snorting unidentified white powder that you found in the letterbox is not advisable and will more than likely lead to you having a very bad time, or worse. I was joking.

But yes, that's what it looks like. Hard to tell with the type of plastic bag, as it makes it all look pixellated, but someone who eh, knows their way around a rolled up 50 would be able to tell you pretty much straight away. More than likely coke, but could be anything from speed up to Heroin (we don't really get white heroin here in Ireland, but you never know) and everything in between. I'd say it's some instagram dealer or something who delivers and he popped it into the wrong letterbox.

In order of most to least likely:

Coke

MDMA

Ketamine*

Speed

Heroin

*Ketamine has a crystalline structure when pure. It looks like sugar when you spill it on the table, and you're supposed to crush it into a powder first. Most people don't know or don't bother, but it would be fairly easy to spot if it was untouched Ket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Deregos.

Be very careful, if this is a bag of illegal drugs the dealers may come back looking for it. That could mean big trouble for you and your family. If it was me I'd report it to An Garda Síochána and get them to come and take it away.

You never know, It could be a ploy by drug dealers to find new customers.

Advertisement