Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ELECTRIC SHOWER EXTENSION ARM ?

Options
  • 10-08-2023 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

So I want to fit an electric shower on the wall facing into my bath as I cannot afford a whole new corner shower and bathroom renovation. The issue I have is the existing bath is centered under the window and while it looks nice it means there is a space at either end of 300mm and that's not accounting for the lip of the bath. Obviously if someone were to take a shower the run off must flow into the bath but as it stands it will hit the aforementioned space which while tiled , won't be suitable . So I had an idea to find an extension arm to bring shower out further but mostly all that is available are the rain shower poles. I have 2 questions

1) Can I use the rainwater arm with an elec shower or will it need to be a power shower and ..

2) If not suitable can anyone recommend something that would work with an electric shower which will be probably a triton t 90 or similar. Thanks !

Comments

Advertisement