If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service enquiry

Options
  • 10-08-2023 5:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi guys. Hoping to get some help regarding an ongoing return.

I sent you my Denon amp 3 weeks ago due to it having developed a fault. Since then I am very much feeling left in the dark with the whole situation.

The only update I received after enquiring was that it may not be covered under the warranty.

I have always purchased my AV equipment from you guys and have never had any issues, so I'm hoping we can resolve this ASAP. I had not expected to be without it for so long and the prospect of no resolution is worrying.

The reference from the email is 10409718

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Apologies for the delay getting back to your post xo_CHEWY_ox.

I've had a look into this for you and the amp is currently undergoing tests. The latest update is we tried a software download today which was sent across from Denon but it failed to take. Our service team is still liaising with Denon on this one but I will ask them to get back to you asap with an update.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

Another week and still no contact. Its over a month now. What kind of time frame am I looking at here?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Chewy.

I do apologise for the delay with this repair.

I will check in with our service department to see if they have an update on this. Repairs can usually take 3-4 weeks unfortunately. Depending on issue and parts required. No repairs are done here at the store and it has been returned to England to the manufacturers repair agent.

You can also drop our service team an email directly on Service@Richersounds.ie and they will be able to supply some details.

I'll see what I can find out and revert back ASAP.

Hi Agian Chewy.

I have some very good news for you.

I've had a chat with the repair agents and have got authorisation to replace the unit for you with a Brand NEW Denon ARVX2800.

I'll get this shipped out to you today and PM you with your tracking details.

Again apologies for the delay on this.

That's brilliant Kenny. Thanks very much for sorting that.

The living room has been out of action for too long!

Thank you.

• Advertisement

Hey Chewy.

I'll drop you a little PM now with the tracking details.

Everything is 100% again. Cheers for sorting that Kenny, really appreciate it.

Really glad to hear you're up and running again Chewy!

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to drop us a post.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.