Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endometrial Hyperplasia - what have been your outcomes?

Options
  • 04-08-2023 8:20pm

Slightly concerned.

I’m attending an MS Clinic at SVUH and after undergoing a head and body MRI on Sunday to investigate primarily neurological issues, I got a phone call from a doctor about a concerning incidental finding on the scan, that there is considerable endometrial hyperplasia with some slight anatomical aberration of the cervix. He said he’s referred me to gynae team for prompt investigation before further neuro follow-up as it looks quite abnormal. I’m 62, on lowest dose Estradot HRT with Urogeston.

Has anybody had experience if this, what was the outcome of investigations?

Comments

I am awaiting a follow up scan to check if the lining of my womb is still thick after I have my period. If it is I will be referred for a hysteroscopy to check for hyperplasia. I am 41 and have normal oestrogen levels. But I'm still shítting it. All I will say is the best of luck to you recode.

Advertisement