Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something in my attic

Options
  • 03-08-2023 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,i dont know if this is the correct place to post this if its not can ye let me know,

my 7yo went to take a toy from our attic and i noticed that there are bits that look like mouse dropping 😳

The house is a dormer so the attic has a small side door at the top of the stairs,i cleaned out the space around april and didnt come across any,we have never heard noise at any time coming from the area,one of my kids sleep in a room in the dormer and is awake late and has never heard any noise. although it looks like mouse droppings,im not convinced that it is.

Is there any larvae or other droppings or anything else that is similar to mouse droppings?

I am goin to set traps anyway but im not convinced its mice

Comments

Advertisement