Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Restaurant for Family Dinner

Options
  • 02-08-2023 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭

Ok heading back to the Marble City again

Looking for somewhere nice to eat for Family Dinner good few of us and some kids. Was recommended Zumi(no kids menu) or Paris Texas(more of ribs, wings steak vibes) one of the party is a vegetarian

Any other suggestions

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Depends on definition of kids! My mind is immediately going to places that will house kids vs top notch grub.

I was in Sullivans recently with a few toddlers and young kids. It was great, plenty of space. Pizzas/Burgers.

Paris Texas generally pretty good for kids. Not the greatest food in the world but Langtons is well setup for kids too. I've had family meals in Italian Connection too, again plenty of space for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I was in Lenehans a few weeks ago. I didn’t know they did food but we ended up eating there. Food was very good. Plus there was a kids menu.

Advertisement