If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48OLED807

Options
  • 27-07-2023 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Hi, hoping you can help me with a TV choice.

I'm looking for:

• a TV no larger than 48"
    • Ideally OLED
    • Must be able to stand on a table that's 66cm wide
    • Android (to run android apps)
    • Costs not much more than €1000

So straight away, I think the Philips 48OLED807 fits the bill. Do you think so too? Or am I missing any alternative?

As a side-note, the web site says it uses the EX panel, but I've read elsewhere that only 55" or bigger screens have EX. Do you know?

How long would it take from ordering to delivery to Dublin? Would I get notice of the date, so I can arrange to be there to receive the delivery?

Thanks 😀

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.