Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spotify premium

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭waldo

I have a duo account but will consider switching to family if a few are interested (I’ll have 3/4 slots free)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭realrebel

I would be interested in this

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Happy4

me too..

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭BJG524

Id be interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rkill

I've a family plan with spare 3 spare slots, valid till 28/09/2024, 204 days...PM if interested

Post edited by rkill on

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭AdrianG08

Looking for a Spotify spot in family plan if there are any going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭podge3

Hi there

I have 2 spots available, let me know if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Pm sent

One more spot still available.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Looking for one spot for a family member

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

got an email from Spotify to confirm my address and that they have already removed a member from my family who can't be added back for 12 months. What's the best way to approach this. Do I get the rest of the "family" to enter in my address and then update my own. dont want to end up accidentally kicking everyone out

• Registered Users Posts: 25 AndB456

I just got an email about trying family plan for a month (currently on duo). When I was looking at the plan it stated that starting today 14.99: starting 16th March 17.99, next billing period 16th March? Is that a mistake as it reads as if I sign today I will be charged 17.99 tomorrow? My current duo plan actually bills from the 17th but I get they charge early for a change of plan, It just doesn't look like they are giving the trial at 14.99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Looking for a spot please

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Castlebel

There’s a new site spliiit.com that lets you sign up as a family member for any subscription rather than using vpns. Works great and able to pay the person through it

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CorkyLFC

Hi all

Currently have 2 open spaces for annual Spotify premium (family) if anyone wishes to join. DM me

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CorkyLFC

Have a spot if you still need

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Few spots available as well. PM if needed. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Interested please

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shipsey

I am interested too please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I paid a family subscription for Spotify and it's telling me my family needs to live at my address. How are you people getting around this?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭realrebel

You give your address to whoever buys sub from you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Looking for a spot myself. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭ooter

They just need to put in the same address/eircode as you when they're accepting your invitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Need one spot

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I'm on the lookout for a spot in a family, I've three different families on the go, but I don't want to take someone out to put in my nephew. Its a pain in the arse when you leave a family, you can't join another family for 12 months. The frustrating thing now is my sisters family has 5 people in it and they are spread out over 3 of my different family plans. At this stage they could have their own plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Spotify Premium now includes audio-books btw. Even at full price I think it's a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Dont think it's every country though. My India account doesn't have it

Advertisement