Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap selfie stick, Dublin?

Options
  • 24-07-2023 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I'd get a cheap and cheerful extendable selfie stick, preferably in a B&M shop in Dublin in the next day or two.

I got my last one in Curry's, but some eejit fell against it and bent it so it won't collapse any more - and it looks like they don't stock them any more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,185 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I believe I saw some on sale in the phone fix shops in ILAC centre some months back, there's about 3 or 4 of them in the shopping centre. May have been the one outside TK Maxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Any phone accessory shop will have one. Where in Dublin are you? There is one next to the CityLink office on Ashton Quay.

Quite a few Vape Shops double up as tech accessory shops, selling phone cases and bluetooth speakers and earphones. You should get one in one of them too.

Advertisement