Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nordatreck ifit but info on other.apps

Options
  • 21-07-2023 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hello, I seen a good nordatreck running machine on donedeal but the more I look into it, the ifit app with it can be very expensive so it's kind of put me off. I'm also looking a spin bike and came across a cheapish version with kino map app . This app seems reasonable compared to the ifit although for now, I wouldn't know much about it. Does anyone have any experience of this app and if so, how do they rate it.

Is there other reasonable apps for threadmills or exercise /spin bikes that I should look into buying.

Also any recommendations for other threadmills and spin bikes with reasonably priced apps .I'll be buying second hand on donedeal.but looking something that I can put into a well insulated steel shed.

Advertisement