Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyefit quality

Options
  • 16-07-2023 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone else of the opinion that flyefit is really dropping in terms of its quality. I’ve been a member for years and attended multiple different ones but by and large I use Drumcondra and IFSC now. Drumcondra is way way too oversubscribed, there’s really no non peak time and there are machines that have been broken for weeks and weeks now although I prefer to use free weights but it’s at a point you can’t even really get a bench now. Ditto for IFSC. I understand their model is pack em in but I pay 35 quid a month and for a little more money I could join somewhere much better

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 madferit25

Considering joining Swords Flyefit but heard same thing about broken machinery and it being busy. Now looking at other options

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

I've never understood the criticism of FlyeFit. What do people expect for the price they charge? I've always found their gyms perfectly fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

There can be variation between different ones. I liked Portobello but Baggot St was **** by comparison.

Being busy is usually just a timing thing. There will always be times where most gyms are busy.

Advertisement