Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wattbike Pro Charging problem

Options
  • 15-07-2023 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I’ve a Wattbike pro that I’ve had for a few years. It was sitting up for a couple of years after moving house. The monitor won’t turn on, it won’t charge with the mains cable either. Did anyone have to change the rechargeable battery pack in the monitor or come across this issue ?

TIA

Zip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭cletus

I don't know anything about that particular bike, but if it uses a lithium Ion battery,then leaving it uncharged for a long time can result in a state of deep discharge, so much so that it won't take a charge.

There are ways to "force charge" the battery, but it's not guaranteed to work, and there's dangers associated with it.

Advertisement