Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualification of Title

Options
  • 14-07-2023 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys , can anyone please tell me how they have dealt with a Qualification of Title with BOI . We are 12 wks sale agreed on a property , and 9 weeks since the valuation of the property we are buying went to BOI . Our mortgage approval keeps getting passed between legal and credit with no explanation to us as why ? The sellers are threatening to put the house back on the market as they wanted a quick sale . I am dealing with BOI through a broker so no one will talk to me in BOI , they say talk to your broker but my broker is saying they have no update and they have as a broker have done all they can for us .

I don’t want to loose this house if there’s anything else I should be or could be doing etc ?

Thanks you

Post edited by superwoman7 on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us.

We are very sorry to hear about the delay with your mortgage.

We would recommend getting your broker to contact us in relation to this and one of our colleagues can certainly take a look into this for you and provide your broker with an update.

The number your broker can call is 01 611 3333. The team is available from 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri.

Thanks, Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 superwoman7

Thanks Sarah but I call everyday along with my broker - no one seems to be able to advise.

I need someone who has had the same issue to advise me if there’s anything else I should do or be doing ? I’m about to loose this house if I don’t do something.

Thanks 🙏

Advertisement