If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refund policy within 15 days - any hidden t&c?

Options
  • 27-06-2023 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Hi RS Team

i am very old customer with lot of shopping

oled, av receiver, speakers - never had to return or refund anything yet.

now i am onto a projector

i currently have a jvc hd projector that i am trying to replace with an epson laser ls12000b

unfortunately i am not sure if my current setup allows direct replacement of jvc with epson

i have lot of constraints - zoom, horizontal shift and vertical shift - all 3 being used

what is your return policy?

if i am not happy with epson or it does not work with my limitations, can i return it back within 15 days?

do you have no questions asked refund policy?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Bittihuduga.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The Epson LS12000 is a fantastic projector.

If might be worth checking through it's manual to see if it can operate with all three functions running or try and find some reviews of people who might be doing the same thing before purchase to try and narrow down the need for a return.

We don't hold these projectors in stock due to their value and only order them in as we require them.

Unwanted goods must be reported to us with 14 days of purchase and then you have a future 14 days to return the product to us in as new condition. (in original box with all accessories).

It will be up to yourself to return the item to us. You will need to make sure it is packaged correctly and insured as we can not be held responsible for any damage caused in transit.

Once the unit is back with us and checked we can then issue a full refund.

For our Full T&C's please read the information on the link below.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

thanks Kenny for the reply.

I tried to look into projectorcentral website which shows all the features of this epson. also looked at the specs.

it can do all 3 on specs but not sure how much it will work for me.

hence the concern for return if it does not work out.

Hi Bitthuduga.

Projectors can sometimes be a tricky one.

The Epson 12000 is a cracking projector. I have another customer who has one installed at his home and he loves it.

There would be no issue it returning anything purchased via our website or for home delivery via the phone as it falls under the distant selling act and as long as its report for return within 14 days of purchase and then returned within a further 14 days (18 days in total).

Keep me posted if you decided to go for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

Thanks Kenny. I will keep you posted.

if it doesn't work then we will know in a couple of days

No problem at all.

Let me know if you place the order and I'll get it processed as quickly as possible for you.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.