Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Johnboy316

If there's room in the inn

Pog Mahomes, Division 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

I'm in again if still taking entries

Division 4 la scramblers I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Dingle Dogs in Division 2 i think, sorry for being late!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

I'm back. Late also. Would it be a good idea to post in the previous threads? I had forgot I needed to post here as I didn't see the previous threads bumped.

Dundalk Oriel's Premier Division

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Div4 Detonators CMcsporty

Sorry for late post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

I realize I am late, but I would like to continue this year. I was in Prem Division last year - Bell Cows.

If I can get back in to the Premier, great, if not, please put me in an appropriate division. Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Apologies all, I haven't had time to sort through the divisions, I'll try and to this tomorrow,

Cheers.... appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 37,515 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The Boards Dynasty league has two spots available if anybody is interested.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Can someone from Division 4 post last seasons final standings, it should be in the Hall of Fame section on the app, select 2022 and it should show the final standings.

@CMcsporty @Evil_Clown @Eire885 @boccers @DBIreland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭boccers

Div 4 2022 standings

Divisions are posted in the first post. Can get a GM volunteer for each division please?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

I can GM div 3 Adrian. Will wait till we get 16 to set up the league though.

Thanks for setting up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Randi Wicks

Sorry for the late post . Looking to joint if there is still space

Div5 Allen Wings (5th)

I'll Add you to division 3.

For all the divisions can you figure out a GM for each one, get a league setup and organise a draft date. The usernames of all the players are on post 1.

Please use the following settings:

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/119480854/#Comment_119480854

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mattman_iflaf

Just relised I'm late, the Div 1 thread wasn't bumped at all, so missed the deadline, as I'm rarely on boards.

Division 1 Corrigeen Crusaders, 6th Place in 2022 Season

I'll add you to Division 3 as the other division are already set

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

Missed the deadline also, please sign me up for div3

The Expendables (d1 last year)

Is there room in any of the divisions?

Added to Div 3

All ful now, will add you to the list but need a few more to make another division viable. Will add you above if anyone doesn't sign up by end of this week.

Still need GM's for the divisions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,515 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Hope it's okay to mention another league here.

Boards Dynasty league needs a player, just one.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Brenty

Would love to join if it's not too late! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mikedrop

Is Division 3 full now??

Yes, people joining now would go into Div 4 assuming there is enough interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KayJay86

Used to be like 7 or 8 divisions. Has interest in Fantasy waned generally?

Updated first post with latest divisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paul76567

I would be interested in joining if there is enough interest for anoter leagu - Kilsough Patriots

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

@adrian522

Had hoped to step back from commish duties this year but, seeing as no one else is volunteering, I'll do Division 2 to get the ball rolling.

• Advertisement

Thank you @Hoki

Advertisement