Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surgery after weightloss

Options
  • 27-06-2023 9:30am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

I am currently on a weight loss journey and I can tell I am going to have excess skin that needs to be removed when I reach my goal. I am losing weight in a slow and healthy manner, I have a very clean diet which plenty of fruit and veg. I quit drinking and smoking. I moisturise everyday and I even take collagen supplements to try avoid going under the knife to repair this problem. Unfortunately I have been big in the past and there's no undoing that.

I was hoping people could share they're own stories here. How they found their experiences, hospitals and doctors they used and trust. Its so hard to find good solid information. It seems that turkey is the plastic surgery capital and there's also alot of pages that look like scams. Would anyone reccomend going there and if so to who? I know this is the kind of thing best done at home but I don't earn much and its gonna take me years to save thousands.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this post

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement