Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical Bros Musgrave Park

Options
  • 21-06-2023 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

I've had tickets for this since 2019

the plan is to travel up from Dublin today in the car and arrive/depart pain free as poss (we couldn't find anything affordable in Cork to make a couple days of it sadly unreal prices and I was looking prior last xmas?! also we got caught out last year when they pulled last minute and that was fairly ouch)

anyway questions are:

1) I'm designated driver, looking forward to seeing CB again but under the circumstances I want to literally get in/out pronto. Never been to a gig at Musgrave Park, any advice welcome on best spot to dump the car within 10-15 min walk radius for easy way out and home afterwards (I won't leave early, there's a good chance they'll close with Psychedelic Reel not missing that!!)

2) anyone know stage times? afaik there's support etc. but I can't find a stick of detail online?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭BangBeater

KETTAMA and DJ James Holroyd supporting. Doors from 6pm.

You could try parking in the industrial estate across road from Harvey Norman on the Kinsale road. Few mins walk from Musgrave. Might be a little delay getting out after but straight back on to link towards tunnel at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

I’ve a ticket if anyone wants one for free (I’ve read the charter, we’re allowed give them away.)

No strings attached, I can’t make it and I won’t be able to sell it at this stage without going there.

Advertisement