Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROCK WERCHTER 2023 .

Options
  • 20-06-2023 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Any Irish going to this ? It is my first time. Looks a savage lineup .Anybody going or has gone before ? Does the festival run smoothly ? This pre pay payment thing for food and drink seems strange !

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Went years ago.

runs very smoothly but there was only really one main stage and the barn tent. They have added an extra tent or two but only over two stages on at once.

very traditional version set up of stage, tents and bars.

festival arena has no diversions, very much a stage and bar set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Have been a few times over the years, always enjoyed it! The prepay is fine, I def ended up with a few tokens at the end of it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Physical tokens could be gone. I'm just back from Graspop they put the prepaid stuff on the wristband and even refund unused coins (for the cost of one) if have a remaining balance.

Worked a breeze for me but others had issues the first day only really.

Eat before you go in, when you need to grab something later go for something substantial under the 4 range as a number of vendors will have bang average grub for the likes of 6 coins and when you do the math is nearly 20 quid at least at Graspop. 2 coins for a big beer was around 5.50 which is not bad attending live music. Non prepaid coins works out more, have fun!

Advertisement