Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to access Engineer Menu on HKC Quantum 70

Options
  • 19-06-2023 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi - I have the engineer code. Can someone explain to me how to get into the engineer menu? I cant see to find it online. Everywhere just says, enter engineer code, followed by user code. Where do I start doing this? I feel like this is a basic question, I just cant seem to get it to work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

On the keypad, enter the engineer code, it should then say, authorized by, then put in the user code.

Service menu should then appear on the screen, that's engineer mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Papa Doble

I think I must have the wrong code, nothing happens when I enter the code I have.

When I am inputting it, it says "User Code". My user code is 6 digits long. The engineer code I have is 4 digits long. So I see -

User Code * * * * _ _

When I press "Yes" after entering the engineer code, it goes directly back to the Date & Time screen. There is no request to authorize.

For anyone who can enter the engineer code, do you see "User Code", as soon as you start typing?

Post edited by Papa Doble on

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You don't have the correct engineer code . To be sure enter 0 before it . It shouleither show Service Menu or prompt authorised by....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

If you had the correct code it would go into engineer mode or else you would need to authorize the code to enter the engineer menu.

If you are using the default, 4567, and this does not work it may have been changed by the installer.

Advertisement