Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair child's car seat carry on

Options
  • 04-06-2023 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Guys, I'm trying to figure out if my kids can carryon their booster seats onto a Ryanair flight. The FAQ is confusing, as they use the terms child/baby/infant interchangeably. My kids are all over 2. I was going to put booster seats in the checked luggage but if they can carryon free of charge it would be a great help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭StevenToast

My advice is not to bring young children on Ryanair.

Ever.

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Not an option unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

• Registered Users Posts: 12,277 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

I think they will probably charge you for each one. So look up how much it costs to add them to your carhire and decide. Car rental companies usually supply for a small fee.

Or as poster says above inflatables.

My kids were more attached to their buggies so we brought them alright.

(When I read this op first I thought you meant to strap them in the plane seats. That would not fly with any airline safety wise, excuse the pun!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭The Davestator

You can add booster seats on for free into checked luggage in the airport. You just need to grab a staff member to add them on. I did this with Ryanair this week so I am 100% sure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement