Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treadmill Belt Covers ?

Options
  • 30-05-2023 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭

I’m after some advice please. the only space for my treadmill is the kitchen it’s beside the fridge freezer and near my table.

what I’ve noticed over the last while the belt get dirty and contaminated. People are moving food and dishes near it and somebody dropped a thankfully empty pint glass and despite a rigorous cleanup, in the morning light I detected some tiny minuscule splinters of glass on the belt which I hoovered, wiped and cleaned etc..

now again I’m seeing this morning in the sunlight what looks like a couple of sauce stains, the odd breadcrumb and just general dirt on it….through carelessness…the particular trainers I use on it are used indoor only and on the treadmill only for the reason of keeping it clean and uncontaminated, the soles are washed regularly….

I was thinking about getting a belt cover, but they don’t seem to be a thing plenty of gigantic covers for over the whole treadmill like a tent but that’s a pain in the arse, I’d just like a belt cover… plan B is a beach towel ( don’t really want fibres getting in the machine ) or a gym mat but not the perfect solution so…. Any ideas ? anyone seen these for sale ? Just want to cover the belt… not the whole machine…. Thanks…

Advertisement