Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GDPR - does anybody really care?

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,390 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

so ill ask you AGAIN to back up your assertion:

please show us how you would find out all the homeowners in a housing estate from the internet... i can pick the estate at random if you like

seeing as you said it was "simple" to do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Glaceon

The biggest problem I find since the introduction of GDPR, which isn't really the fault of GDPR itself, is that it's being abused to implement stuff that has nothing to do with it. Either to pass the buck, pure ignorance, or panic about the fines for non-compliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭bladespin

Ok, I'll assert again so, it's simple enough to find, if you're willing to do the work and I never said from the internet only, though that's a good starting point.

Fair enough, there might be a struggle to find every single name, I'll bow to you on that but a fairly big majority put the info out there.

Advertisement