Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Shimano Di2 Rear Derailleur 11speed

Options
  • 23-05-2023 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Looking for a 11speed Shimano rear derailleur di2 new or used but in v good condition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Have a perfect condition Ultegra one. Not sure of milage but it's low.

Looking for 175, I can post pictures if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I will leave at1withmyself go first but if that doesn't work out for any reason, I also have one. It has done 2800km. It's the short cage version but I do have a brand new medium cage body that would be included with it. I would need to post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rkill

Is it R8050 ultegra, could you send me some pics if possible, thanks

Yep it's 8050, I'm away for a few days so if your in a hurry then fire ahead with other offer. otherwise I'll post pics on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rkill

@CantGetNoSleep I'd be interested in seein this one too, could you send me few pics of it? Would appreciate it

• Advertisement

Very hard to get good pictures of the derailleur but let me know if you need more:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Sorry I never replied on this - that is better condition than the one I have so I'd say to just go with it

Advertisement