Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 voicemail problems

Options
  • 23-05-2023 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

Has anybody had any issue with 3 this afternoon? Missed a couple of important calls. Just wondering is there problems with the network?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭rhinosaurious

There was for about 20 minutes, if you check their twitter @threecare you can see the replies. It's all back up now though as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Had 4G gone around 14:00, 3G service only, had to change router settings to Auto to get it, restored ~@15:00 , frustrating during work hours...

Wonder if this related

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭apache

Ah there was definitly an outage. Got alerts hours later for missed calls.

Also my Tesco App wouldn't work. Seems fine now. Panic over.

I'm still annoyed at those missed important calls though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Now, dig in to my setup today - in my particular case, it appear that three have just turned ON another mast that is new to my area and its 5G capable.

Where i had external antenna setup and had good speeds, now no longer need antennas - boosting 190/60. might need to tweak router location or rearrange my antennas to the new mast point.

Will see...

Advertisement