If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optoma DS-9106MGA

Options
  • 10-05-2023 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for the DS-9106MGA. Is it available to order?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi M00lers.

It is showing as "Buy It Now" on our .co.uk site so stock must either already have landed or be booked in for the next day or so.

Currently priced at £469

Let me know if you would like to go for one and I can drop our warehouse an email to get one held and can then give you a call to finalise things up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Thanks Kenny,

But that's the electric version. I'm after the manual pull down version(DS-9106MGA) Different part number.

Also interested in the Sapphire SWS240WSF-ASR2.

Any deals on either of these currently?

Hey M00lers.

Ahhh..... Sorry about that.

The 9106MGA isn't on our stock listing but I can drop our supplier an email to see if it is available to us.

The Sapphire SWS240WSF-ASR2 is a special order product and only ordered in as we require them.

As they are both special order items there really aren't any deals on them unfortunately.

I'll revert back on the Optoma ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 skmobile

I see it is available on many websites including but it is not available on Amazon

Hi Skmobile.

I'm just waiting on word back from our supplier to see if we can source this screen as it is not one that we normally stock and it is not listed on our .com or .ie websites.

• Advertisement

Hey M00lers.

Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately the shipping cost on this screen is making it uneconomical to import for us.

The Sapphire listed above is still an option if that may suit?

Thanks Kenny, still undecided. Lack of availability of the Optoma may force my hand though. Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

No problem M00lers, keep us posted if you'd like to go for the Sapphire.

Have a great weekend!

David

Hi again,

Might go for this, this week. Sapphire SWS240WSF-ASR2.

Can i get a quote of this shipped to Galway please?

Thanks

Hi M00lers.

There is very little movement on the price of the SWS240WSF-ASR2 unfortunately.

I could squeeze it down to 285€ delivered.

The Sapphire are a special order item and have a longer lead time that normal.

• Advertisement

That's no problem Kenny. Do you want to move to PM to organise?

Hey M00lers.

Yeah, drop me the first line of your address in a PM and I'll give you a little call to finalise things up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.