Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business growing flustrated with AIB authenticator app

Options
  • 08-05-2023 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

We use AIB for our business and do quite a few debit card payments every day. Both my staff and I are growing more and more frustrated with the authenticator app not working. We book a lot of couriers and when we try to put a payment through, often authentication doesn't appear on my phone for a long time or never at all.

Is there a work around for this? Can it be turned off or is there a more reliable text authentication available with AIB? If not, can anyone recommend any banks that have a better system or app?

Before anyone mentions it, I do have push notifications turned on. It's quite simply the app just not working when we need it to work. I'm sitting here 15 mins on my second attempt to put a transaction through and nothing has come through on my phone.

Comments

Advertisement