Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadetship 2023

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mbd4009

Do you think all offers came out Friday or is there still a chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 matman99

I don't know. My own feeling is this is just the first batch of offers. Some people will not take up the offer and there may be a second round of offers.

Don't give up hope just yet! Good luck 🤞

Yeah hopefully there’s another batch of offers coming out maybe Monday, fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Coffeebeanz123

Anyone know what's involved in the pre enlistment medical on day of attestation, or if its any different to the one attended previously?

Just got word this morning that I got accepted, they must’ve split it up

• Advertisement

I’m sure it’s just bloods and urine, hardly do everything else again? But idk

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BernieShark

Just to confirm but did both you guys get your offers from either army, naval or air corps cadetship ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MrFridge

Just received an offer. Have hope lads & ladies, they're still going out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Coffeebeanz123

Navy Ops for me, starting on the 18th, they normally send the offers out in batches, I know the Army lads aren't starting in the curragh til the 4th Oct, and there's usually a couple of late starts aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭HOPEFUL3

Has anyone had anymore information sent to them since accepting their offer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 MrFridge

Nothing here anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9 matman99

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lysander24

Anyone get word from the engineer corp

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GregWilliams3445

Hi I’m just wondering is there anything about the navy ? Has anyone got offerts for that . Or even attended the medical ?

Advertisement