Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUDENT PARAMEDIC 2023

Options
  • 29-04-2023 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

hi I have past my interview for student paramedic there in few weeks and have been giving a panel number just wondering if there many people remaining on previous panel

Post edited by Shield on

Best Answer

Answers

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 chrissie22

Congratulations! Sorry I have no answer for your question!!

I passed but by the skin of my teeth! My panel number is over 100 😩 but so happy I passed cause I was so nervous and did a terrible interview!! will I ever be called? Or should I reapply?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hiya7

Congrats guys yes I'm also wondering what happens from here or how many are being trained. I emailed them yesterday to say I now have my liecence but never heard back so I don't know if I'll be live on the panel

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Daisys99

I emailed yesterday to about Licence. Just got a reply im now active.

EOI'S are out 🙈

Yeah me to I got an email confirming after. I was hoping for tullamore so don't know what to do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Shinebright33

Hey I only got in 90s but delighted I passed the EOI are out today for Ballinasloe and tallaght and have heard there 3 panel in front of us

No idea 🤔

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

<Mod> Moved from Feedback

-Shield

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cactus_Prisoner

By how much did your overall panel number increase from the supplementary panel number received with the interview results, is that not the number of people that are before us on the panel?

• Advertisement

Sorry I meant I got a panel number for the two places I applied for which was sent out yesterday and was told there is 3 panels in front of us but they can’t be many on them panels as they wouldn’t be sending out EOI for these in September actually my panel number came down by 10 🤷‍♀️

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SunnyDays6

I too am on the supplementary panel that had our interviews a few weeks ago.

Does anyone know how many people were panelled for this April supplementary panel?

There was 164 on April panel

Hey what number are u in panel am in 90s

i go this from the people who’s sends out the EOI emails u can find out we’re u are at in the panel for the EOI we’re u applied

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

My bro is high 30# from Nov 22 panel and didn't get a place in September 23, hoping for a place in Jan 24.

Must be a lot on panel if he didn’t get called if he is in 30# in panel pitty they don’t do more college / training more than twice a year , I heard Galway is going start aswell so that would be extra college places

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yeah he only wants to go to Tallaght so maybe that limited him?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 japunia

That's can't be true I was 60 ish on panel from supplementary campaign 2022 and got place in Tullamore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 st94DUBss

I had my interview in April and placed 80 on that panel (the supplementary panel) I received 2 EOI when they came out. When I emailed the national recruitment service they said I was 23 places away from a spot in Ballinasloe and 30 away from Tallaght. I am hoping I will get a spot in January. Not fussy which college I go to once I get into one of them.

Maybe your brother that was in the 30s just missed a spot in Tallaght by the skin of his teeth.

Did u wait long on the panel before u got a place

Yea I am hoping I will get a start in January too 🤞🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 6 unkown2309

Has anyone heard about January yet of or so you know when the expression of interest goes out for January

Have heard nothing

EOI's for January are out

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Amage

Anyone know how many are left from the 2022 panels?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Hapooties

Anyone hear word yet from the EOI's that went out last week?

• Advertisement
Advertisement