Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW34 matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Leicester : Iversen, Castagne, Faes, Soyuncu, Thomas, Ndidi, Tielemans, Soumare, Barnes, Maddison, Vardy.

Subs: Ward, Souttar, Kristiansen, Amartey, Daka, Dewsbury-Hall, Mendy, Praet, Tete.

Everton : Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Tarkowski, Mykolenko, Garner, Gueye, Doucoure, Iwobi, McNeil, Calvert-Lewin.

Subs: Begovic, Patterson, Davies, Coady, Mina, Onana, Sims, Gray, Maupay.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What are the odds Iversen on my bench outscores pope in my starting 11

DCL pen, no assist

Soyuncu(Faes)

Vardy(Maddison)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Vardy (Maddison), like Leicester of old

• Registered Users Posts: 19,701 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Feel like Leicester have too much going forward to go down.

Everton are in dire straits- they need a win and their fixtures aren’t great.

Pickford saves pen from Maddison

• Registered Users Posts: 15,325 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

That sound is the collective sigh of relief from Maddison sellers as he missed that penalty.

Pickford save

Pickford saves a woeful Maddison pen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Maddison missed peno

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Maddison really messing with his owners. Gets an assist, then gets a penalty and misses it.

Iwobi

Very odd that Vardy is off pens, assumed last week was because he was fouled and injured, so Nacho took it.

Maddison yellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,401 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

To be fair, Vardy's penalty taking record isn't the best (82.35%). Tielemans is 82.76%. Maddison now 71.43% (only from 7 pens though after today)

It'll surely just revert back to Vardy/Tielemans next time

Klopp has said that Jota didn't train before or after the Spurs game.

I would assume that Diaz can't start a game so soon again and so that Nunez surely starts this one, on the left. Gakpo probably starts again I would guess in order to let Jota recover some more and be sound for Brentford in 35.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Arsenal XI vs. Chelsea: Ramsdale; White, Kiwior, Gabriel, Zinchenko; Odegaard, Jorginho, Xhaka; Saka, Jesus, Trossard.

Subs: Turner, Tierney, Partey, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Nketiah, Holding, Vieira, Nelson.

#Chelsea XI to face Arsenal: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Fofana, Silva, Chilwell, Kante, Fernandez, Kovacic, Madueke, Aubameyang, Sterling

Bench: Mendy, Badiashile, Felix, Loftus-Cheek, Chalobah, Mudryk, Ziyech, Gallagher, Havertz

Martinelli benched????? He's the most in form of all the Arsenal players :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,586 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Raging, I held onto him instead of taking a -4 to sell him for a dgwker like Gakpo. It's like Saka's 1 pointer in GW30 all over again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,248 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Martinelli also on my bench

Sigh odergaard goal

I kept Martinelli and sold odergaard

I've no one playing here.

I dont think too many teams actually do unless on BB.

I’d say quite a few would - sure chelsea can’t score so good chance some have white

Looking at my MLs, the odd Arsenal player but most are on benches. Gabriel in 2 teams and that's about it. There was plenty of transfer out to united and Liverpool assets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

A few rivals have Martinelli, Saka, Odegaard, White and Ramsdale. I only have schadenfreude interest in this game.

I could do with a Chelsea goal.

Loads have Shaw (or other Man Utd) + Trent (or other Liverpool) + one more defender.

In the majority, you basically had to pick one single GW defender to play this week, and had to chose between Newcastle v Southampton and Arsenal v Chelsea.

Unless you were WC 33 ish.

Both defences have been conceding a good bit lately, but most would go with Newcastle I would have thought.

Odergaard again sigh

• Advertisement

Yes, Trippier was the pick for many due to his high EO and many didn't want to get left behind if he hauled. Midfields seemed to be loaded with 5 X DGWer's.

Advertisement