Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City - Tickets

Options
  • 27-04-2023 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

A bit of a random one, but are there any Man City Season ticket holders on here?

Looking to get x2 tickets to a home game.

I signed up as a Cityzen member btw.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

You are in the wrong place here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,715 ✭✭✭endainoz

After last night the glory hunters are in 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

I thought a running joke was city couldn't sell out the "emptyhad" so are tickets that hard to get? Also as Finbarrk pointed out wrong forum best off heading to the soccer one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Earlier in the season I was planning a trip to Manchester and for two games I looked up it seemed very straightforward to buy tickets directly through their website. The games were not sellouts (can't remember v who but wasn't a huge game). Plans fell through so didn't buy in the end but seemed simple compared to getting tickets for Liverpool or United for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

As has been said, quite easy to buy off their website.

Tip-

Get to the stadium early.

We went to the main entrance about 1.5hrs before ko , and waited , the team bus arrives and the players walk to the front door and they usually give the supporters 'high5s' as they walk along. My 2 were delighted high 5ing Aguero, Sane, Kompany etc.

We also got onto the sideline while the teams were warming up, as there was a 'competition' where the dj that plays outside the entrance picks 2 families and run a quiz.

(this may or maynot still happen 😃 )

Its very family orientated there in fairness.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭davecomedy

I've gone to 5 games this season. Highly recommend just as an update.

Advertisement