Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kilcaskin Kanturk Cork

Options
  • 26-04-2023 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello. I'm a 30 year old woman living in Youghal. My father has recently passed away. When I was very young, aged about 7-9 I lived just outside Kanturk in a cottage called Kilcaskin. It was large with a field as a back garden and was pretty remote. I'd like to see it again, as a reminder of happy childhood memories. I've been looking it up on Google but I can't find any information on it. I don't remember much about it. I don't have a car so while I could get a bus to Kanturk I'd have no idea how to get to Kilcaskin Cottage. It wasn't very from Kanturk, up a hill, past loads of fields (an old man used to live on the side of the road in a caravan) past some houses (about 2 or 3) and then there it was. Next to it was a field full of cows and then a forested area. Anyone know anything about it? I'd really like to see it again, maybe even ask the owners if I can have a look around. Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement