Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeals to an Bord Pleanála

Options
  • 23-04-2023 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi we got full planning from the council .

Our neighbour has appealed to an Bord Pleanala . Our neighbour does not have any planning permission for her own house. She never applied just build it.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sticksandstones

Hi any ideas what we can do about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Get a planning consultant to address the issues raised in your neighbours appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭elperello

OP sorry I just noticed that you have opened this thread on the wrong forum.

Contact a mod and they will sort it for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

did they make an observation on your original application?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sticksandstones

Hi yes they did. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with DRP. Moved to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,862 ✭✭✭✭muffler

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭EPointer=Birdss

I’m guessing what grounds have they to invalidate the appeal is the question considering the neighbor has developed minus planning themselves? Curious to know how this ended up….

The 3rd party appeal process is highly flawed. I don’t understand when a neighbor with an axe to grind can for what’s a fraction of the investment cost hold up a whats already been approved by a local council through months of work for many parties.

I wonder if they added a zero to the ABP appeal process for 3rd parties would it test the resolve of a would be invalid appealer!

Advertisement