Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGW 32 Matchday thread

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

65 from 10 (thanks Maddison!) brings me up to 102k with FH still in my pocket.

7 of the top 10 in my ML played FH, with their average being 73, so the decision to FH in 34 may work out nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

68 in the end. Delighted with Isak's 13 points. Wrong captain choice as I went with Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

65 on the free hit. Feels like a missed chance. Gone from 38k to….37k!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mobydopy

75 on FH and nice green arrow up to 21k

Going with Isak over Jesus paid off

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭whatawaster81

68 with no chip and only 10. Took a -4 though one of which was Schar so that worked out well overall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,185 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Anyone who picked Isak over Jesus deserve those extra points, it was a ballsy move.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Finished on 78. Gives me a green arrow to 64k which is my highest ranking of the season.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Advertisement