Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerpoint presentation query

Options
  • 20-04-2023 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

I am looking to see if it's possible to make a slide completely transparent so that the colour of the surface it is being projected on to is its background colour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Would a black background on your presentation achieve this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭cunavalos

I dont have a projector available to check but would it work if you set the background colour to Solid White and then Set transparency to 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jay_pee_666

@colm_mcm am going to try that leter on when I get home, don't have projector available at the moment.

Tried that @cunavalos :) No joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭eusap

Think logically, either way you will project light and make the surface change color, you either try to match the background, take a picture and apply as background picture or you mask off the areas of projecting that you don't want on the wall

Advertisement