Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastway incompetence

Options
  • 13-04-2023 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

Hi All

More of a rant than an issue as Fastway wont help.

Il get on to Amazon

Ordered putter weights off Amazon.co.uk and received some weird lock system.

I was confused until I looked at the packaging.

The original label was for a lad in cork and the fast way label over it was for me.

If they had brains theyd be dangerous!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭tanko

Why does anyone use them, are they cheaper than the competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭blackbox

All of the other courier companies seem to be pretty much ok.

Fastway seem to be out on their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I've had three "attempted deliveries" by Fastway at work this week. Except reception has been manned every time and no courier has approached the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

They really are the worst of the worst. It's gotten to the stage that if Fastway are the courier, I won't order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

in fairness, whilst Fastway are not the best, its the sender that applies the label.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

That couldn’t be the case. I didn’t order a lock. It would also explain why if you order something, sometimes you’ll get different tracking ID’s over the duration of its transit. Basically different labels l, each put on at different stages.

this was 100% Fastways error as their label is over the senders label.

as a result of this I’ve received someone else’s parcel from cork and mine has disappeared elsewhere

Advertisement