Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! - Father & Teenager Daughter (17) - where to go for Beachside Peach & Nightlife / Small town?

Options
  • 13-04-2023 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

Hi

I need a break this summer and struggling to find a place by the beach that's peaceful relaxing for myself , but close/beside a busy enough town for dinners and night life for her that she will enjoy. Thinking Portugal, Spain, Italy or Greece coastal areas.

Possibly she may bring a friend which would help me out, but then I may need to rent a small villa/3bed to accomodate another adult. Self Catering ideal.

Has any one on here got a recommendation from experience of a location or even a specific place to stay?

Thanks in advance fellow boardsies!

Redman

Comments

Advertisement